I am pleased to announce that the Kent Road Clinic in King’s Lynn is now open once again! Clinic days at this venue are Mondays and Wednesdays. Please be aware that appointments at this clinic are by prior arrangement only.
Clinic days at Green Parrot Healthfoods in Swaffham are on Thursdays.
Despite the lifting of Covid restrictions in England by the UK Government, restrictions still remain for close contact businesses so please take note of the following important points with regard to your clinic appointments:
- If you feel unwell please stay at home and I will work with you via online video (Zoom or Skype) or by telephone. If you have any questions about this please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC if you have any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature (hot to touch on your chest and back)
- A new, continuous cough (coughing a lot for more than an hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours); note that if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual
- A new loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Cold- or flu-like symptoms
- Similarly, DO NOT ATTEND if you are advised to self-isolate at the time of your appointment due to any of the following:
- a positive COVID-19 test (PCR/ LFT – even with no symptoms)
- contact from NHS Test & Trace
- any other criterion requiring self-isolation as may be declared by the UK Government
- When attending your appointment, please let me know if you have recently suffered from symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal fatigue
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as you can – arriving earlier may mean that I have not finished cleaning the clinic room and you may be asked to wait outside (note that there is no indoor waiting area at the Kent Road Clinic).
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival (hand-washing facilities and gel will be available).
- Due to the close contact nature of kinesiology, you are recommended to wear a face covering if you are able to; if during the session the wearing of a face covering appears to interfere with the muscle testing response, this can be loosened or removed if necessary.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you.
- Please only bring essential personal belongings into the clinic room.
- At your first appointment you will be required to complete a document to confirm that you will not attend the clinic should you have any of the symptoms described above or are advised to self-isolate for any reason at the time of the appointment.
- The above document will also include a statement that you agree to your details being submitted to the NHS Test & Trace system in the event that either of us develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 48 hours of your appointment. Although this is no longer a legal requirement for close-contact businesses, it is still considered of value in the control and monitoring of any outbreaks.
What you can expect from me:
- I may contact you the day before your appointment to confirm that you have none of the exclusion criteria for attending a face to face appointment. However, I trust that you will act responsibly in this regard and we can alternatively confirm this at the start of your appointment.
- I will continue to wear a face mask and ensure my hands are washed/ sanitised regularly.
- I will be completing a cleaning checklist and ventilating the room before and after seeing each client.
- I will be adhering closely to the time allocated for your consultation to ensure that I have sufficient time to cleanse the clinic room between clients.
In the event of any further changes in the UK Government guidance for close contact services, I will carry out a full review of these guidelines, my COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Policy and all other related documentation to ensure that all safety requirements continue to be met and any restrictive practices that are no longer required are removed. I therefore reserve the right to change this information at short notice but will notify you of any changes before your appointment is due wherever possible.
Thank you for your support and in helping me to implement all appropriate safety measures since the beginning of the pandemic.
You attend the clinic at your own risk and do so only on the understanding that, at the time of your appointment, you are not likely to be infectious with COVID-19.
By accepting an appointment with me you confirm the above and you agree that you will notify me immediately should you begin to develop COVID-19 symptoms prior to or up to 48 hours after your appointment, so that I can notify other potential contacts as appropriate.
Although not a legal requirement, the wearing of face coverings in close contact services and use of sanitising procedures continues to be advised to help control the spread of infection while COVID-19 remains highly prevalent. If you choose not to follow this advice you do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris.