Please note a complete revision and simplification of my fee structure, effective from 1st February 2017.
* Most homeopathic remedies, tissue salts and flower essences are included in the consultation fee. Please note that some complex homeopathic or flower essence formulations, or nutritional supplements may be identified or otherwise recommended during your session as an important support between appointments, and these particular products are not included in the consultation fee.
Also, please be aware that financial difficulty need not be an obstacle to treatment – a fee acceptable to both sides can always be agreed at the start of a consultation.
Initial consultation including kinesiology balancing/ remedies*
- Adults and older children (up to 1½ hours) – £70
- Children under 16 years (up to 1 hour) – £50
Subsequent consultations including kinesiology balancing/ remedies*
- All ages (up to 1 hour) – £50
- Children under 16 years (homeopathy only; up to 30 min) – £30
Drop-in consultations (usually 15 – 20 minutes long) and remedies purchased with advice start from £15.
Home visits within 15 miles of King’s Lynn may be arranged for clients unable to attend a clinic appointment due to illness or disability but incur an additional charge of £10 per visit.
For a home visit in the Swaffham area, please contact Chris to discuss.
Please note that a fee of £25 may be charged for missed appointments unless cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.
Payment for appointments and remedies can be made by credit or debit card, cash, or cheque.
If you have a voucher for a free taster or discounted kinesiology treatment or homeopathy consultation, please note the following terms and conditions:
- Vouchers are valid for appointments booked (but not necessarily taken) by the voucher expiry date.
- A voucher is valid for a single appointment and must be presented when attending the appointment.
- Only one discount voucher may be used against a single appointment.
- If a single discount voucher is used when booking and paying for multiple appointments in a single transaction, the discount applies to the first appointment of the series.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Appointments subject to availability and as agreed by both parties.